The Assessment Centre gives to management the opportunity to see the employees’ skills and actions at work and to understand whether a prospective employee possesses a sound qualification for a certain position.
The Assessment Centre significantly increases the objectivity level of the selection process (up to 65%, the studies show). Following the interviews, it can change the order of the short-listed candidates.
Setting up an Assessment Centre proves very useful when you take decisions in these situations:
- Team’s development
- Promotion of the potential leader/talent
- Projects of organisational adjustment
Stages within the Assessment Centre
- Setting the specific competencies to be assessed
- The identification of the competencies and their conversion to measurable behavioural indicators
- Feedback / Reports
- Sessions of Individual Feedback
- Role plays
- Group activities
- Case studies
- Behavioural interviews
- Assessment of values and of motivational triggers
Taking part in an Assessment Centre is an interesting experience for both assessed and assessors.
Click here to read Petruța Ioniță’s testimonial -Marketing Manager, Lagardere Travel Retail