Privacy Statement and Personal Data Protection
The current Personal Data Processing policy describes the way we collect and use the gathered personal data, HNL Attitude SRL, still named HASHERA, reserving the right to modify it in accordance with the applicable legal regulations. The new alterations would have effects starting with the moment of their publication on the website. By submitting an application for one of the jobs HASHERA offers or by signing The Agreement on Personal Data Processing, you agree with the collection, processing and transferring your data, as described in this Personal Data Processing Policy. If you do not want your information to be collected, used and transferred based on this policy, you can withdraw your agreement. In order to withdraw your consent, please send us an email to email@example.com. In case you decide to do that, your information will be removed from our data base. The collected information is stored in European Union and are subject of the provisions of The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Information we collect:
We generally collect and process the following personal data about you when you want to apply for one of the jobs HASHERA has to offer, such as:
- Your contact information, certifications, diplomas and information about the job you want;
- Name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other contact information;
- CV and/or letter of intent, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experiences, education or other information you provide us during the process of selection and recruitment;
- Information from interviews and phone conversations you might have with the HASHERA members, if applicable;
- Any other demographical information obtained during the selection and recruitment process, such as, but not limited to gender, information about your citizenship, medical or health information provided by the candidate, criminal record etc.;
- Information from references and/or information from background checks (if necessary), including information provided by third parties; including, but not limited to letters of recommendations;
- Information about any history from the previous employment relationships.
The CV you are sending to us does not have to contain data from the special GDPR categories regarding to:
- racial or ethnical origin;
- political, philosophical or religious beliefs;
- the membership to a union or to a political party;
- the history of crimes, criminal proceedings, penalties and/or fines;
- any nationally identification number of a person.
By making available any or all of the information from this section in your CV, you agree to bear entirely all the associated risks, because HASHERA does not have any obligation or responsibility in this respect. HASHERA does not process any of the data mentioned in the current recommendations section during the selection or recruitment process.
How we use the information we collect:
Your personal data may be used by HASHERA for the following selection and recruitment-employment related purposes:
- Evaluating the skills, qualifications and interests about the career opportunities in relation to the profile and the job requirements;
- Verifying your information and checking the references and/or background checks (if necessary) including mass-media, social media and the former employers/co-workers/superiors/people working under you or something similar;
- Communicating with you regarding the recruitment process;
- Improvement of the HASHERA’S recruitment process, including upgrading the recruitment practices;
- Respecting the laws, regulations, legal applied processes.
During the selection and recruitment process, HASHERA will collect, process and store information from your candidate file in HASHERA’S data base.
Who has access to your information?
HASHERA limits the access to your personal information you provide strictly at the persons involved in the selection and recruitment process, respectively at the level of the employers for whom the selection and recruitment process takes place.
All the personal information provided by you when submitting and applying for one of the jobs HASHERA offers, will be transferred to the employers for whom HASHERA organizes the selection and recruitment process, under a non-disclosure agreement signed between HASHERA and the specific employer, in a closed circuit which would not allow any security leak or unauthorized access to your data or processing it for any other purpose than the one you would be notified about and give your consent for.
In case processing your personal data is necessary for purposes other than those related to recruitment (internal statistics, analysis, databases for future positions, etc.), you will be notified and you will be asked for an additional agreement for such processing.
HASHERA may be required to disclose your information to third external parties, such as local authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement bodies/authorities, national security bodies (if applicable) in order to respect the laws and the applicable regulations or as an answer to a legal procedure.
HASHERA does not deliberately collect during the recruitment process information about minors.
How long will we keep personal data?
Unless, during and after the recruitment process, you object to the processing of Personal Data by us and / or you request the deletion of your personal data, there will be applied a retention period, in accordance with our policy regarding data retention, for the following categories of personal data:
- We do not stock your personal data more than necessary for the purpose we did in the first place or for respecting a law or a statutory requirement or a legitimate interest given in order to defend the HASHERA and/or your interests in court or in front of an authority (e.g. National Council for Combating Discrimination).
- Recruitment data of the rejected candidates: for 36 months, except the situation regarding claims or reclamations, or eventually legal actions at court or at competent authorities (ref. discrimination) that need to be solved.
Your legal rights
As the data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data that we collect from you. HASHERA respects your individual rights and takes care of your interests properly.
- Right to information: the right to receive information regarding the personal data processing operations performed by HASHERA. Respecting this right by HASHERA is achieved through this present informing;
- Right to access: the right to get from HASHERA a confirmation about whether it processes or not personal data that concerns you and, if so, the right to get access to the specific data and provision of information about data processing;
- Right to withdraw the consent: the right to withdraw your consent about processing Personal Data at any moment;
- Right to rectification: the right to obtain from HASHERA, without unjustified delays, the rectification of the incorrect data that concerns you or the completion of Personal Data that are incomplete;
- Right to erase data: the right to obtain from HASHERA, without unjustified delays, erasure Personal Data that concerns you when any of the following situations laid down in GDPR occurs:
- personal data that are no longer needed for achieving the purposes for which they have been collected or processed for by HASHERA;
- you withdraw your given consent for data processing for the above-mentioned purposes;
- personal data have been illegally processed by HASHERA;
- personal data need to be erased in order to respect a legal obligation incumbent on HASHERA.
- Right to restrict the processing: the right of obtaining from HASHERA the restriction of the processing Personal Data in any of the following circumstances laid down in GDPR, such as:
- You question the accuracy of the data HASHERA processes. The processing can be restricted a period/while, during which HASHERA can check the accuracy of the data;
- Processing Personal Data by HASHERA is illegal, and you do not want erasing your Personal Data, but you require restricting their use by HASHERA;
- HASHERA does not need your Personal Data, but you request them for establishment, exercising or defending a right in court or in an administrative procedure;
- Right to data portability: the right to receive from HASHERA personal data you submitted through your candidacy file that concern you and that HASHERA has provided, in a structured format, currently used and that can be automatically read and to give these data to another operator, when the technical ways allow it. You have this right only when the processing is based on your consent or when the processing is made through automatic ways.
- Right to object: the right to object the processing made by HASHERA on grounds of your particular situations, having as legal reason your own legitimate interest.
- Right not to make subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including creation of profiles (any automatic processing that uses personal data for evaluating certain personal aspects of you, such as personal preferences, health etc.) which produces juridical effects and concerns the targeted person.
- Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to defend your rights and to request a rectification of your situation, in the case of a violation of the Personal Data processing protection by HASHERA and if you consider that your complaint would not be solved or would not be solved properly, you can file the complaint at National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data (ANSPDCP).
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you can send us a written request (i) by e-mail to email@example.com, (ii) by post/courier to the address: Bucuresti, Strada Mares Scarlat nr. 45, ap. 11 or (iii) directly by submission to HASHERA’S office. After receiving the letter, HASHERA will return to you with an answer, free of charge and without unjustified delays, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.